To help ensure Jeremy is elected as the new councillor of Rocky View County Division 6 (SE RVC), your donations are appreciated so he and the team can campaign as efficiently as possible.
Here are some examples of how your donation can help:
- $25 pays for a biweekly online advertising campaign.
- $100 pays for a batch of informational doorknockers.
- $250 pays for about 50 lawn signs (stands included)
- $1,000 pays the postage to send a brochure to nearly every mailbox in Division 6
- You must be an individual Alberta resident to donate.
- Donations from corporations/businesses and unions are not permitted.
- The maximum you may donate to a candidate is $5,000.
- Alberta's Local Authorities Election Act section 147.4 requires that all donations over $50 be
disclosed to Rocky View County. This disclosure must include your name, address, and donation amount. Your address will not be made public.
- Your donation is not tax deductible.